RE: [IP] And I mess up again...(My adventure with Paramedics)

The first thing you must think of is you!
The second thing you must think of is your child.
He/she doesn't need to be growing up w/o a mom and therefore it is your
business to make certain that you do check your basals and get them

When I had my children, it was always my fear that something would happen to
me with no one else around but them and that they would have to grow up
without a mother...my hubby couldn't handle the kids no matter how he tried.

So I was determined to take as good care of myself as I could to be around
for my kids.  That was pre pump ages.

Now listen, you take the time to do your basal rates and test them....and
once you get them straight, everything else will fall into place...not so
easily but they will...if your basal rates were ok, then there would be no
reason why you should have such severe lows w/o eating....

Please, please, please take care of yourself, if not for you, then for your

Been there...
Kathy B.