[IP] And I mess up again...(My adventure with Paramedics)

Last night when I got home from work, I got very busy looking after the baby.  He was fussy and had an upset tummy.  So I just didn't have time to dinner.  (It's hard to think about cooking or eating with a screaming baby in your arms). I did eat some graham crackers and chocolate milk though.  My husband was working late and when he got home at 2:00 AM I was unconscious with my jaw locked.  Now, I've told him a couple of times about the glucagon kit in the bathroom, but I think he panics and can't do it.  So of course, the paramedics came again. So I came to covered in sweat, with an IV in my arm and three strange men standing around the bed. And then I got lectured for fifteen minutes about not skipping meals.  I didn't mind so much at the time because I was fighting the embarrassment.
In fifteen years of being diabetic, I never had to have medical help for a low.  Then I start pumping a year ago and I've had the paramedics over three times.  God, that's embarrassing.
I know I need to test my basals by fasting.  I know I need to test more.  I know I need to wake up at night to test... I know I need to do a lot of things, but I'm just so tired and frustrated with it all.  According to my blood tests my synthroid dose is at the right level, but I'm tired all the time, I'm hot and sweaty constantly, and my hair texture seems different, less manageable, and more comes out when I brush it.  I wonder if this means anything?  Anybody?
I will start the procedure of fasting to test my basals in a day or so, but to tell you the truth, I don't have much hope of straightening it out. One day a bolus for a meal works, the next day same meal  it doesn't.  One night I drop over night, the next I rise.

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Where my neighbors entertain themselves by sitting in the yard with tiki torches and beers and watching the ambulances come.