RE: [IP] Colonoscopy

I just underwent this procedure on the 23rd of this month.  I had to stop
using aspirin one week before the test.  The last meal i could eat was the
breakfast on the 22nd.  After that, I could consume clear liquids only.  I
also had to stop eating foods with skins, such as baked potatoes, 3 days
before the test.  The procedure took only about 20 minutes, so nothing was
done with the insulin pump.  I stayed connected during the exam and changed
nothing in advance.

Howard Davis