[IP] Re: Re:JR Quick Serter Question

In a message dated 8/31/01 3:15:47 AM, email @ redacted writes:

>I called about getting another order of QS and they only have 43"
>tubing. and the 24" tubing won't be available now until
>sometimes...MAYBE...in Oct/Nov.  Can't wait that long so we are going back
>the SS.

They told me the QSs wouldn't be available until next year. I debated whether
to go back to the SofSets, but was afraid that next time I ordered, they
would give me problems about wanting the QSs. I ordered the 43" tubes. I
don't love them, but I don't have to detach when taking a shower.  They are
very long, and that excess tubing tends to get caught on things occasionally,
if I am not careful about coiling it up and putting it in my pocket.