Hi Bill,
         I have type 1 diabetes for 14 years now and 5 years ago just started
working for the Postal Service.  I am a letter carrier which means I am on
the road driving every day.  I just can't take a chance with not only my
life, but someone else's if I pass out behind the wheel or have a
hypoglycemic reaction.  Don't think I could live with myself.  That is why I
make it a priority to check my blood before I get behind the wheel.  It works
for me and hopefully it will do the same for you. Aloha for now.