Re: [IP] MOTIVATION

Hi Sue,
     I have been battling retinopathy for some 5 years now and I guess until
I got married and now have responsibilities that I realize that I must take
care of myself at all costs.  I have a son 10 doing wonderful in football, a
daughter turning 6 soon and I wonderful wife.  I really don't want any of
them to have to alter their lifestyles and cater to my needs if I am blind
because of this condition.  My main goal is to help myself in the best
possible condition as long as it takes.  As hard as I try I notice that
retinopathy has it's own plan and speed.   Being diabetic I know realize just
how precious my eye sight really is.  So just hang in there and be thankful
that you don't have any complications yet. Aloha!

AL