[IP] NYC pump group

OUR September meeting will NOT be held on the first monday of the month, as
that is labor day....Iinstead, we will meet the folllowing Monday, the
10th...same time and place....Hope everyone can make it...Even I will be
there....after being out of New York for 2 months, you people will be the
FIRST New Yorkers I see....

So, to recap:

DATE:       Monday September 10
TIME:       630 - 830 pm
PLACE:  Good Shepherd Episcopal Church on 31st Street between 2nd and 3rd
Avenue - middle of the block on the South side of the street.  Buzzer is on
the upper right side of the door

PLEASE rsvp to me via my email, if you ARE coming, so I can get an idea of
how many chairs to pull out :-)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  If anyone wants more info, like
the EXACT address, please let me know.

NYC Sara Smartie Pants