[IP] Letting lows correct themselves

 > Yes, my liver puts out a lot of glucogan when I go low as well...

For those of us that have had many lows, the ability of the body to raise
our bg's becomes diminished.  The more reactions we have the more we use up
our reserves and the more danger we will have with lows.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Don't keep a negative attitude, such as "I will not succeed, I will not
succeed." Instead, keep a positive attitude: "I will fail. I will