From: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 11:29 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] advice

I don't think anyone but a doctor can dx'd you with diabetes and if yours did
then who was this person? I know the first endo I took my son to asked me who
told me he had D. I thought this was strange because I surly didn't want him
to have it. I found another Doc one I could talk to. Oh well different
strokes