Re: [IP] Re:JR Quick Serter Question

We have been using ours since QS since they came out and have not had any
problems with the serter device.  But now that we are going back to SS
because of the lack of QS I guess we won't have to worry about that one
either!  I called about getting another order of QS and they only have 43"
tubing. and the 24" tubing won't be available now until
sometimes...MAYBE...in Oct/Nov.  Can't wait that long so we are going back to
the SS.  Have a Dis Ultraflex in right now and has been working great but
Josh can't disconnect when it is in his hiney.  And we REALLY like the
insertion devices.  Oh Well.