No Subject

I couldn't agree with you more.  In a nutshell,
studies have shown that Avandia has adverse
side effects that people (taking insulin or not
should be aware of.  In this case, I would
personally avoid this drug based on the studies.

My .02 worth,

P.S. Natalie, as you probably know, Jan writes
for one of the better diabetes rags <vbg> and
is better informed on most issues than the average
person.  NO it does not mean she knows it all, but
you aren't dealing with a ding dong either. And your
mails seem to be headed down the flame path IMHO.
So let's just agree that Avandia is not for everyone
and it has potential problems for people who take it.