RE: [IP] advice

Hi Gene...
Well, that was pretty nice of the mm person to tell you you weren't diab....

I had similar problem w/Medicare because my C-peptide test wasn't coming up
to the numbers they wanted to see.....I just laughed at them and told them
I'd been diab. for 35 years and it didn't just disappear and my pancreas has
been dead for at least that long....

Glad you are doing well on the pump...watch your diet regarding trigl and
try to exercise, cut back on fats and are you taking lipidor or something
similar?  My hubby's was really bad and he started taking lipidor and is
doing much, much better.

Good luck, stay healthy and with us for a while longer, please???
Kathy B.