[IP] hypothyroidism

I would like to hear from other parents who have a child on the pump and
are taking synthroid for hypothyroidism. I am interested in learning
what if any effect this medication may have on their blood sugars. My
doctor has said that she has seen higher blood sugars with children on
injections but in her experience she has not seen that same rise with
children on the pump. Any feedback would be appreciated