RE: [IP] a1c/highs and lows

Hi All:
Recent article in Diabetes Forecast states that they did a study on Type II
diabetics regarding A1c's and found that those whose b.g. didn't rise as
much after eating did the best...

so it isn't only the tests we do before we eat and 2 hrs and bedtime and all
the other times...it actually matters how high our b.g. spikes after we
eat...now to try and fix that...well, there's another piece of the
puzzle...works for some but not others!!!

Just wanted to pass that along
Kathy B.