RE: [IP] hypo events

Sometimes this also happens to me.  I find that if I eat 3 glucose tablets,
wait 15 minutes and if still dropping, eat 3 more then I'm ok.

It could be that his hormones are raging at this age and that he is more
active and perhaps his basal rates, insulin to carb ratio and insulin
sensitivity might have to be retested and changed....

Males go through hormone fluctuations as well as females at that age so I'd
give it a try...

Let us know how he is doing.
Kathy B.