RE: [IP] Letting lows correct themselves

Yes, my liver puts out a lot of glucogan when I go low as well...but I have
read that it is better to treat a low fast with glucose tablets or something

It does less damage and doesn't give your body a chance to "overshoot" and
then drop down again....

I've been following this method for the past few weeks and notice that I
don't have the rebounds like I used to.

No one should let their low's go untreated unless they are
undetected....lows do kill off brain cells.
Kathy B.