RE: [IP] help site spot

Hi Spot.
Thx for answering re site spot.

Question..what type of set do you use?  I use a micro set w/minimed...I'm
hoping that I will not need a longer cannula for this site...only have short

I am assuming that the portion of thigh you are referring to is the actual
part that faces upwards when you sit down and not on the sides of the thigh.

I will have to try next time I change site.

I can't use buttocks...not enough fat there to pinch...although if I don't
start exercising again soon, there will be :).....

Been too tired, recovering from surgery and busy but need to get back into
some sort of routine.

Take Care
Kathy B.