No Subject

I am surprised to see that the discussion has been focusing on the
colonoscopy!!! I am getting mine done tomorrow!  So I have had the prep and I
am still on my basal rate per pump. I have noticed that my sugars were getting
a little lower so I decreased the rate by 50%. I called the endo"s office to
let them know and they said it shouldn't be any trouble, the basal rate should
take care of my needs. I have been fasting all day today, except clear fluids,
only I have decided to stick to coffee, plain, and water, thought I would have
apple juice if I went too low, but thought I might as well just see how I do
and it would be a basal test also! Wish me luck when I need to be NPO which is
in 2 hours!!!!!!!!
      Gail Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :