Re: [IP] hypos and numbness

Trying to get caught up on my IP mail, this one caught my eye.  I often get
numbness around my lips, tongue and the back of my throat when my blood sugar
is rising after a serious low.  It's a good signal to me that the methods I'm
using to bring things back up are working; now if I were just a bit more
sensitive to the downward move so I could avoid this altogether (I've got
pretty bad hypo unawareness and can't usually tell I'm hypo until I drop below

In any event, this has been one of my "signals" for many years.  Anyone else?

Kathy Fagan
dx 10/68, pumping 12/82