Re: [IP] Free Meter/Strips

> we live in ky and insur. not covering strips suddenly more info on
> prov. of the diabets cost reductions act or mandatory insur coverage
> for diabetics supp. by state

Legislation sponsored by Paul Patton  was signed into law in 1998

You might call the state insurance commissioners office to get the
details of what is covered. Your contract of insurance probably has a
mandatory clause in it as well. Get a copy from your HR person at
your company and read the details. Bet it's covered if you get the
right paperwork.