[IP] Re: frustration with pump placement

When I wear a dress or dress/shirt combination, I wear my MM (minimed)
neoprene pouch thing. It seems to have a tacky texture, so it stays where I
put it. I usually place it between my underwear and nylons-anywhere works
like on pelvic bone area or on my back area. Good luck, I am still trying to
figure out pump placement-it is a pain, really. I wonder if some kind of
flat but sturdy material on both sides would work-so no bulge appears-
www.uniaccs.com    are you paying attention? heehee Sharon B.