: [IP] And Frustration Sets In!!

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] And Frustration Sets In!!

I know exactly how you feel! Last summer I went throught the same thing. My
pump came in the mail via Fed. Ex and I had to wait a month and a half to see
my diabetes ed. then travel an hour and a half to get there because nobody
knows about pumps around here. State College, PA.
Heather W.
Geisinger in Danville and PSU Med School in Hershey both have endo's who are
familiar with the pump. State College was nice when we lived there 44 years
ago. but you had to go to Bellefont for hospialization. It hasn't changed
much. spot