[IP] Is anyone on Avandia?

Subject: [IP] Is anyone on Avandia?

       Hi it's me Lisette.  I as just wondering is anyone on Avandia?  Also
If your on it have you had any complications?  I asked my Dr. To help me
because I'm insulin resistant.  I asked about glucophage but it's not for
 But I went on the Avandia site and it says that people with type 1 Diabetes
should not take this.  Also it has some scary side effects such a hart
problems and swelling.  Well, I've taken it for two days and I'm getting
of iffy can anyone please help me with these questions or if you just now of
something else.  Thanks
The main problem is swelling of your fingers feet, legs arms and face. heart
failure if you have bad cardiac function and possible liver problems. If you
don't feel weel call your doctor. spot