[IP] help site spot

Kathy B writes:
I know I can't use my upper abs anymore because it is all muscle and can
only use lower abs and my left side doesn't absorb as well as my right

Time for me to start thinking about using my leg...

So all leg users, question for you...where is the best spot to use?  I
usually wear shorts or dresses....I'd like to get your opinions and ease and
comfort and best spots...thx
Kathy B.
Spot answers:
 I always use my thighs. The top of the thigh when sitting is called the
anterior surface of the thigh and this is the least painful site for
insertion nd it usually lasts several days. If you have long standing
diabetes I advise you not to go below your knee. the top of your butt, away
from the beltline is a good site. the love handles are good unless you use