[IP] school support

I just wanted to give my "yes" to my son's school this year and maybe someone
else would like to try this.  My son is in a public school (7th grade) and
they have been very cooperative.  This year, the biggest change we have made
is that he uses his One Touch Ultra to test his blood - at his locker.  I
attached the meter to the side of his locker with Velcro, the "poker" and the
strips are in a pocket of his locker bag and he can quick check before lunch,
after school - anytime.  I just stress with him not to leave used test strips
around.  I was just very glad they allowed testing at the locker and he
doesn't have to go to the clinic each time.  Most importantly, since it is so
convenient and quick - he tests more readily.

Jocelyn, Brian's mom