Re: [IP] hypos and numbness

Sylvia Said:

>Has anyone had this or have know a young child to have something like this
>happen before.

Yes, this happens to me a lot.  My mouth and lips get numb, which is one of
the first symptoms I get of a hypo.

>Also, and please don't get mad of this isn't appropriate, but also >today
>Josh appears to be having some type of allergic reaction to >mosquito

I wonder if this is an effect of diabetes?  I get horrible reactions to
insect bites, always have.  Anyone else?  I also have noticed over the
years, that I tend to get bitten more (and more often) than friends and
family do.  What's up with that?  Is it the scent of insulin, is it the
sugar in my system, or is it the tons of salt on my skin (I have adrenal
gland failure.  I don't retain salt.)?

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted