[IP] Batteries

    Just thought I would put my experience in concerning battery changes.
    I don't know what I am doing right here, I hope that it doesn't change
    I do keep my batteries in the fridge.
    I hardly ever change my batteries before the 2 month period. Most of the
time it goes into 3 months.
    After hearing how often all of you change your batteries, I am very happy
with mine!
    There has only been one time in 7 years that my batteries have died before
I changed them, and I was on vacation and forgot to bring extra (Not very
bright! :))
    Anyway, as always...YMMV!