Re: [IP] Colonoscopy

> Hi,
> Has anyone had experience with this test. They say they may cut out some
> During the prep the insulin should stopped for 24 hr plus an all liquid

I had one last December before I went on the pump. I did not have to stop my
NPH injections. There was a liquid diet plus you have to take some stuff to
completely clean you out. I would think that you might have to change you
basal rate if you are on the pump. Your liquid diet can include soup broth
and fruit juices. These carbs would have to be accounted for.

Hope this helps