Re: [IP] Colonoscopy

At 11:21 AM 8/30/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Has anyone had experience with this test. They say they may cut out some
>'THINGS".
>During the prep the insulin should stopped for 24 hr plus an all liquid diet.
>
>HAS ANYONE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS STUFF.
>TAKE CARE
>
>Richard HAYnes
I've had this test, but on MDI..I went low after it.  You have to drink a
liquid (cherry flavored, sugar free) that taste crappy 24 hours before the
test..no solid foods.  It doesn't take long, but they do knock you out for
it.  I wouldn't suggest stopping the pump, but just lower your basals ant
test often.

David