[IP] Re: alcohol wipes

I wrote:
> BTW, I read in our paper that Bayer has rehired 500 people to work at
> diagnostics division in my town due to the great success of the DEX meter.
> Hmmmmmm - *someone* must like it. ;)

MAJOR error - Bayer rehired 5 (FIVE) people back totaling 14 they let go.
These were very good workers and wanted them back in their diagnostics
division. They were not called back from layoff, but rehired due to the fact
they took *early retirement* package when they left. (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) with 10 additional models

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.