[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Medi-cal paying for infustion sets

    You need to call Today your case worker, your state may have program where the state pay for your Cobra. Do not wait, if they are not around go higher up! Also order some more supplies if your insurance is still good. Check the past posts, What if? , call your doctor, CDE, and the sales rep....set up a plan of action TODAY!!

"I got my pump in late July (love it).  But my husband has been laid
off from his job effective tomorrow, so we are going to lose the
insurance coverage that allowed me to get the pump and that we were
hoping would pay for the infusion sets.  Cobra coverage is too
expensive, so that is not an option.  So I will be having to use
Medi-Cal (this state's version of medicaid)."

    You have to ask again again, to get help.Go to support group meetting, ask for help. 


for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml