[IP] Re: Great A1c

Darrin wrote:

<<  The above are my non-statistical "feelings" for what I've read on
 this list and experienced in person with other pumpers over the last
 few years.  Any thoughts? >>

Your list seems to be correct, at least in my case, I'm from the first list,
23 years of diabetes, very sensitive to carbs, weighing and measuring with
less results then other people who take it easier etc.  well written Darrin,
now what do we do with that info?

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Friends With Diabetes - For Jewish people with Diabetes
Join our discussion list at