Re: [IP] hypos and numbness

> HI list.  Here is something new that happened to Joshua (age 9.5, pumping 1.5
> yrs)  He ran pretty low most of the afternoon today...pretty active.  Well,
> at one point he started to complain about feeling like his whole back and his
> mouth were numb, like after a dentist visit.  It was numb and tingly.  I
> checked his BG as he was also saying that he was starting to really feel
> lousy too.  He was 40.  This was down form 65 a few hours earlier, and he had
> been 44 a few hours prior to that one too.  Anyway, this is the first time he
> has complained of or mentioned numbness or tingling.  Has anyone had this or
> have know a young child to have something like this happen before.

	i often have my lips and tongue go rather numb and tingly when i
get low..  (in fact this was one of the first symptoms that i ever
categorized....)  definitely an indication to me that i need to whip out
that meter and check my bg!  dunno about the itchy mosquito bites

dx'd '89
assimilated 10/99

Jessica Marder
(617) 513-2845