RE: [IP] hypos and numbness

Found that when I am numb, my b.g. is REALLY low and will continue to drop
much faster than normally....

Usually will happen in lips mostly and then I know I'm in serious trouble,
but hands, arms also get numb as well...

Think it might have something to do w/blood flow and not enough
oxygen....brain needs sugar to work well and when b.g. are low, then (in my
opinion) brain isn't getting enough to feed properly to rest of body to tell
what to do.

Kathy b.