Re: [IP] diabetes and dentist

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:46:27 EDT, you wrote:

>Oh great!!!!!  Another thing to not make us normal.

Hi Bbonzeye;

This is definitely a YMMV type of situation.  I've got all of my teeth
(well, except for all four wisdom teeth) longer than many members of
my family who are non-diabetic.  And throw into the mix that I've
suffered great depression for many years, so I have gone for long
periods of time with minimal (if any) care for my teeth.  Also, I've
been diabetic for about 27 years.  So, no, it's not a given that
you'll lose your teeth because of diabetes.

MM508 since July 25, 2001