Re: [IP] Quick-Set - Unreasonalble Response

The problem with reusing  the syringe is, the syringe has a special
lubricant in it to make it move smoothly, and once you have used it, the
lubricant wears off and the movement gets more jerky and slower. (I still
reuse mine though! I don't know very many people who don't!)
Cherry