[IP] Just to let everyone know that there is a small problem

The IP server got into a huge look processing a lot of
bounce-backs from some of our other servers in the UK,
Germany and New Zealand. Because of this it's thrashing
about doing nothing. Michael's working on it as we
speak. Tell everyone you know to fasten their seat
belts, because once the mail starts flowing again, it
will be a total downpour.

No ETA yet... Michael had to go pick up his daughter in
about an hour, so he may not be able to get this thing
totally debugged before then.