[IP] Alcohol wipes

> If you use the alch
> wipes before testing your sugar you have to make sure
> there is no residue left at the site cause it may give
> you a very false reading. Just thought I would share
> this tid-bit of info.
> Dave

Back *in the olden days* (early '80s) my endo said to blot off that first
drop of blood to rid the alcohol and take the next drip coming out. Either
way, to be consistent in the testing i.e. if you didn't wipe it off, don't
ever; if you did, always do. (~_^)

BTW, I read in our paper that Bayer has rehired 500 people to work at their
diagnostics division in my town due to the great success of the DEX meter.
Hmmmmmm - *someone* must like it. ;)

Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) - who has lost all the enders (hard
drive replaced) used/yet-to-be-used and has to try to recover them from the
archives. ;(((  & Bluda Sue (MM 507C 3/99)