Re: Re: [IP] Sometimes annoyed

Pumpers and Friends,

    I have been away for the last few months with GI problems, dropping in when I could. Seen some of you ask about computer programs to help you with DM and pumping. Well, I talked with the people from Animas about a program they call "EZ-Manager". They are going to be in Chat on Sept. 4, 2001 in the Guestroom at 9pm EDT to tell us about it.  EZ Manager is a diabetes information management system and tool. It is easy to use, menu driven. That work with your Palm Pilot. I hope to see you there. So.......

        REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                Rodney