Re: [IP] Sometimes annoyed

In a message dated 8/29/01 4:13:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I don't mind that I have it all of the time, just at

I know the feeling as I'm sure we all do :O(  I've many times said "I wish I
could just be like everyone else for just ONE DAY!"  I wish I knew what
normal meant, so I tend not to use that word...LOL

Hang in there and be strong.  Believe me, I know it's not easy, but we have
to deal with this the best we know how, even if we don't want to :O(

Take care of yourself and feel free to vent...that's what we're here for (I