RE: [IP] hypos - headaches

When I used to be on the pork insulin, I had warnings such as first being
hungry and then getting a headache before I actually crashed.

When started human insulin, very different, no warnings...

Now with humalog, no warnings either especially when it is dropping slowly.

There are times I get a headache as bad as a migraine and I'm shot to heck
for the day.  I take tylenol and go lay down with a pillow over my head and
don't want to hear any noise, see anyone or hear anything!!!

thankfully it isn't all the time anymore but I hear you.
Kathy B.