Re: [IP] insulin

This is kinda off the subject but I have noticed how
many people don't bother wiping with alch. to keep
down the risk of infection. I asked my doc the other
day about it. He said that to be effective you would
have to wipe the area for a min. of 30 seconds and
even then there is gaurentee (sp). If you use the alch
wipes before testing your sugar you have to make sure
there is no residue left at the site cause it may give
you a very false reading. Just thought I would share
this tid-bit of info.
MM508 (Rex)
pumping since 7/17/01
Akron, OH