Re: [IP] pump

Thanks for everyone's concern. Jenny did much better today. She was 185 at
lunch, had pizza, and was 75 when she got home 3 hours later. I am so grateful
that my principal lets me leave school the second the bell rings so I can be
there to pick her up. Of course I go back and work 2-3 more hours, so it's
really a good deal for him and the school.

Jenny also has a tough schedule,but she is amazingly confident and a typical
8th grade social butterfly. I think the only "down" of the first two days of
school was the nurse.

Kay