[IP] Tanning Bed

Does anyone use a tanning bed?  I haven't since I got the pump but, used to occasionally.  Do you disconnect or just keep the pump outside the bed but
still connected.

Those of you who use Frio Bags for your pump, do you do anything to protect your pump from the dampness.  The one time I put my pump in the bag (not just
insulin) I put it in a zip lock bag because I was worried about the dampness.