[IP] a1c/highs and lows

About six months ago when I went to endo, she was so happy with my aic.  It
was like 5.5 and I told her it was not so great and that she should look at
my log which was jumping up and down, high's and lows...

The a1c holds no water with me as far as I'm concerned and is just a number
but my daily logs tell the truth.

When we can look at our logs and our numbers stay within a reasonable range,
then we can pat ourselves on the back and say our numbers are good as well
as control!!!
This in itself is a feat but dont we all keep working on it?

Kathy B.