Re: [IP] MOTIVATION- Diabetes Burnout book

Hi I am also getting ready to read this book. I bought it last summer when I
was feeling frustrated and wanted to give up. It sounds like a good book and
I don't know why I put off reading it for so long. I also can relate to how
you all feel. I get so sick of my diabetes and do feel like it controls my
life. I think the pump has helped me alot with feeling better about myself
and what I can do. I just flat out get sick of having to deal with diabetes.
It always seems like one problem after another. I have been diabetic for 21
yrs. Just thought I would share my thoughts.
I keep saying things will get better! Heather W.