I am so glad to have this list as a resource.  Nowhere else can I go to
listen to others struggling through the exact same things as I am.  I
don't feel so alone.  Even though my dear hubbie is diabetic too, we
struggle in different ways.
It was a relief to hear that others have the same experiences I have
with my husband's bad lows, or vice versa.  Not that I am glad others
have this condition, I am just comforted by the fact that I have others
I can relate to.
My point is that you should never feel self conscious about coming here
to vent.  We are here to help you, support you, and RELATE to you.