Wow, I have myself been down alot lately,(yet I am happy as hell that I have
the pump). But at times you just want to throw in the towel.  I have a
wonderful family, been married 32 years the end on this month. I sit back and
can't understand how my husband has been able to put up with all my Highs &
lows, hospital stays, the list goes on, and on. Pumpers org. has been a
blessing, you laugh, you cry and understand. just Thanks Alot.