Re: [IP] sterilized with something that causes cancer???

Michael <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Hey, don't worry. This is standard and unless you are the lab rat
> they make breath a zillion times the normal dose, you are safe as
> rain. Besides, the fumigant is gone now, you just have the package.

To reinforce this: ethylene oxide leaves *NO*, repeat *NO* residual.  The only people who might be at risk are the operators of the sterilizing system.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.