Re: [IP] pump

Hi Robin, My son is 12 and just started the 6th grade also a new school. He
was dx'd at 6 and has been pumping since last Dec. We too have had highs from
the jitters and are trying to be careful not to over correct and rebound! Its
hard to wait but as long as the numbers are coming down and he isn't feeling
sick we wait. The going up part happened to us too and for that I did correct
again and watch and test every hour. What else can we do? I'm still testing
at 12, 3 and 6 AM's  So far no calls from school, they're handling ups and
downs pretty well.  Good Luck to you guys,   Dee